There are SO many places that you need to add to your travel bucket list!
The fun thing about making these lists is that you have your entire life to cross them off.
It gives you something fun to look forward to!
My bucket list is getting pretty long at the moment.
Maybe I shouldn't add any more until I can start crossing some off?
Either way, these charming places are for sure on my travel bucket list!
1. Burano, Italy
Burano is Italy's technicolor town!
According to "When On Earth" (whenonearth.net), the fisherman of the island decided to paint their houses with bright colors so that they'd be easy to distinguish in fog!
This resulted in an adorable rainbow-colored town!
The colors have been a part of the town for centuries.
If residents want to repaint, they must send an official letter to the government!
This awesome colorful town should definitely be added to your travel bucket list.
- 7 Wonderful Things to Add to Your Couples Summer Bucket List ...
- 50 Ultimate Travel Bucket List Ideas ...
- 7 Totally Awesome Campsites to Add to Your Summer Travel List ...
- The Most Romantic 😍 Islands in the World 🏖 to Visit with Your Love 💑 ...
- Newly Named UNESCO Sites to Add to Your Bucket List ...
- The Best 👏🏼 Travel Sites 💻 for Millenials 🙋🏻🙋🏽🙋🏿🙋🏼 Who Want to save 💰 on Trips 🗺 ...