Do you have a bucket list?
Whether you’ve written it down or keep it in your head, most people have an idea of the places they’d like to go and the #things that they’d like to see.
Swim with dolphins?
Travel to the Northern-most point in the World?
Get a great view of Christ the Reedemer?
There are hundreds of options – and many undiscovered wonders, too.
So with that in mind, here’s 7 adventures for your bucket list!
1. La Tomatina
Ever wanted to get involved in a tomato throwing competition?
La Tomatina is an hour-long festival that takes place in Bunol, Valencia.
A water cannon signals the start at 11 a.m., and over 150,000 tomatoes (or 90,000 lbs) are thrown everywhere.
At mid-day, the water cannon fires again, signaling the end.
There are amazing photos of the streets after the festival, with everything and everyone covered in bright red juice – and there’s usually a big feast to enjoy, too.
I'm adding this to my bucket list now.
- 7 US Bucket List Adventures You Can Afford ...
- 50 Amazing Adventurous Bucket List Ideas ...
- 7 Wonderful Things to Add to Your Couples Summer Bucket List ...
- Worldwide Adventures: a Bucket List of Unpredictable and Non-Cliché Destinations ...
- Your Ultimate 🙌🏼 Travel Bucket List ✈️ for Hitting up Asia 🗺 ...
- 🔝 20✨ Most Breathtaking✨ Places in California You Didn't Know Existed 🌅 ...