Do you have a bucket list?
Whether you’ve written it down or keep it in your head, most people have an idea of the places they’d like to go and the things that they’d like to see.
Swim with dolphins?
Travel to the Northern-most point in the World?
Get a great view of Christ the Reedemer?
There are hundreds of options – and many undiscovered wonders, too.
So with that in mind, here’s 7 adventures for your bucket list!
1. La Tomatina
Ever wanted to get involved in a tomato throwing competition?
La Tomatina is an hour-long festival that takes place in Bunol, Valencia.
A water cannon signals the start at 11 a.m., and over 150,000 tomatoes (or 90,000 lbs) are thrown everywhere.
At mid-day, the water cannon fires again, signaling the end.
There are amazing photos of the streets after the festival, with everything and everyone covered in bright red juice – and there’s usually a big feast to enjoy, too.
I'm adding this to my bucket list now.
- 7 Wonderful Things to Add to Your Couples Summer Bucket List ...
- 7 US Bucket List Adventures You Can Afford ...
- Worldwide Adventures: a Bucket List of Unpredictable and Non-Cliché Destinations ...
- 10 Things to Put on Your Bucket List ...
- 50 Amazing Adventurous Bucket List Ideas ...
- 17 Disney Park 🏰 Secrets 🔒 to Make Your Vacation Better 👍🏼 than Ever ...