I know it’s all very well us presenting you lists of amazing and exotic locations and places and things to do that belong on everyone’s wish list, but I can hear you shouting for some US bucket list adventures you can afford.
Why should you have to fly half way around the world for an amazing travel experience?
Most of us forget to look to our own countries and the opportunities they present.
If you live in the USA, here are some bucket list adventures that are budget-friendly.
1. Zorbing in Pennsylvania
I have to admit, this is one of the bucket list adventures that I have always fancied.
I can just imagine the thrill of rolling around like a hamster in a giant ball!
It is a popular item on many a wish list and if you want to try it, head to the Roundtop Mountain Resort in Lewisberry.
You too can get inside an 11 foot ball and throw yourself down a hillside!
If Pennsylvania is a bit far away, other locations include: Hocking Peaks Adventure Park, Logan Hocking Hills, Ohio;
Fly Eagle Falls, Jacks Fork River, Eminence Missouri;
Richardson Adventure Farm, Spring Grove, Illinois;
ZipZorb, Hermann, Missouri;
and Zorb Park, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
- The BIGGEST 📓 Bucket List Adventures for Girls Who Want Action 🚣♀️ 🚁🗺 ...
- 50 Ultimate Travel Bucket List Ideas ...
- The Most Epic 🙌🏼 Guide 📗 to Traveling ✈️ like a Millionaire 💰 on a Budget ...
- 50 Amazing Adventurous Bucket List Ideas ...
- Worldwide Adventures: a Bucket List of Unpredictable and Non-Cliché Destinations ...
- The Safest 🔐 Countries for Solo Travel 🗺✈️ ...