Do you daydream constantly of far off places? Is travel always on your mind? Is your Instagram full of travel pictures and your Pinterest board crammed of gorgeous photos? These are just some of the signs you are addicted to travel. Here are more:
1. You Spend More Time on Travel Blog Sites Searching for Tips and Destinations than You Spend on Social Media Sites
2. Nothing Excites You Quite like Traveler's Tales and Traveling from a to B, Even if It's Just a 3-hour Journey by Coach or Train
3. Never Leaving Your Hometown Seems like Your Worst Nightmare Come True
5. The Idea of Staying Put in One Place for a Whole Year is Torture to You
6. Your Bucket List Reads "to Infinity and beyond"
7. You've Trained Yourself to Sleep Anywhere: Middle Seat on a Plane, Airport Cafés, Check-in Areas, on Your Feet in the Queue to Passport Control...
9. You Cannot Resist Going on Google Map and Instagram for a Quick Daydream about Where You Could Go Next
11. Your Screensaver Shows an Exotic Place You'd like to Visit
12. You Scan the Financial Pages of Newspapers to Check on the Most Advantageous Currency Rates for Countries You Haven't Visited Yet
13. And You Have Notes and Coins from about 15 Different Currencies in Your Wallet
14. You're Tempted to Get a Tattoo of a Compass, Miniature Airplane, Map or Favorite Continent
15. You Cruise Price Comparison Websites for Places You Have No Intentions of Visiting Just Yet
16. You Have a String of Pen Pals around the World, but Know Far Less People in the Place You Grew up
17. You're Quite Happy to Travel Solo, for Its Means Meeting like-minded Nomads and Not Having to Compromise on Travel Plans to Suit Others
18. You Know the Difference between an Airbus and a 737 Airplane
19. You Can Recite Airport Codes in Your Sleep
20. You Never Leave Home without Your Passport
21. Even Going to the Grocery Store is Considered a Road Trip
22. There's Always a Packed Travel Bag Ready by Your Door, Just in Case the Wanderlust Grabs You
23. You Can Fit More into a Travel Bag That Anyone else You Know, Because You've Become an Expert at Packing
How much do you love to travel?