Berlin is one of Europe's greatest cities. It is brimming with sighs, entertainment and culture. If you're visiting it's easy to be overwhelmed by things to see, places to go, and things to do. I've a few selections from the masses on offer.
1. Remember Times Gone by at the Berlin Wall
2. Find Your Spiritual Side at the Cathedral
Via Top 10 Destinations to Spend ...
The Supreme Parish and Collegiate Church.
4. Get Sugar on Your Lips
Via Berliners (Jelly-Filled Donuts) | SAVEUR
Jam packed doughnuts known as Berliners.
5. View the City from the Fernsehturm
Via Berlin – Fernsehturm – TV ...
Berlin's TV tower is the symbol of the city and the tallest building in Germany.
6. Admire the Structure of the Reichstag
Via Welcome to Flickr - Photo ...
The Reichstag is Germany's parliament building.
7. Walk across Oberbaumbrücke Bridge
8. Immerse Yourself in the Cafe Culture
9. Get the Creeps at Beelitz Heilstätten
Via I would rescue this if ...
An abandoned military hospital.
10. Find Some Great Food in Prenzlauer Berg
11. Take a Photo of the Waterfall in Viktoriapark
12. See to Infinity and beyond
Via The Most Terrifying Spiral Staircases ...
The Spandau Citadel is one of the best-preserved Renaissance military structures in Europe.
13. Be in Awe of the Brandenburg Gate
14. Sit and Ponder in Gendarmenmarkt
15. Have a Drink by the River Spree
16. Fall in Love with the Architecture of Gedächtniskirche
Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church is located on the Kurfürstendamm in the centre of the Breitscheidplatz.
17. Visit the Jewish Museum
18. Get under Glass at Sony Center
19. Pause for Thought at the Holocaust Memorial
20. Look into a Marine World
Via World’s Largest Cylindrical Aquarium at ...
This massive fish tank is at the Radisson Blu hotel.
21. Walk in the Gardens at Schloss Charlottenburg
22. Feast on Flammkuchen
23. Take a Selfie - Old School Style
24. Buy Gifts at the Christmas Market
25. View Antiquities at the Bode Museum
26. Kick Back in Kreuzberg Neighborhood
27. Take a Nighttime Walk Unter Den Linden
28. See the Plants at the Berlin Dahlem Botanical Gardens
29. Take a Trip down the Spree River
30. Take a Pew at the Mauerpark
31. Take a Tram Ride
32. See a Wonderful Sculpture
Via Best Countries for Beer
This is a memorial to the books that were burned by the Nazi regime.
33. Mingle with the Crowd at Alexanderplatz
34. Just Enjoy the Artistry
35. Find Peace in the Tiergarten
36. Borrow a Book from the Tree Library
37. Enjoy the Sights at the Festival of Lights
38. Visit Checkpoint Charlie
39. Admire the Design of Neue Synagoge
40. Take a Dip at Badeschiff
41. See the Ishtar Gate
Via Mušḫuššu - Wikipedia, the free ...
The reconstruction of the eighth gate of Babylon is in the Pergamon Museum.
42. See Strange Forms at the DZ Bank Building
43. Get Some Retail Therapy at KaDeWe Department Store,
Via KaDeWe Berlin
The German Equivalent to Harrod's
44. Crane Your Neck to See the Victory Column
Via Victory Column