If you're traveling, then you absolutely have to try some of the chocolate museums around the world, because really, who doesn't love chocolate?
You can learn how chocolate is made and try different kinds!
That sounds like heaven to me.
There are many great chocolate museums but I am here to show you the seven best chocolate museums around the world.
1. Bovetti Artisan Chocolatier in France
Chocolate museums around the world strive to be like this one.
Only because its the best!
Valter Bovetti, a chocolate craftsman, created this museum to show people how chocolate is made.
Children will get to make their own chocolate moulding.
At the end of the tour you can discover new flavors with a tasting of the Bovetti Artisan Chocolatier's specialties.
If you're in France, be sure to visit in Terrasson in Périgord!
- These Cool Museums Are Not for Your Grandma ...
- 8 Wacky Museums from around the World ...
- Delicious Desserts 🍮🍰 from around the World 🌎 You've Got to Try 😋!
- 24 Mugs of Delicious Hot Chocolate Sure to Warm You up ...
- Delicious 😋 Destinations ✈️ for Girls Who Love 🤤 Chocolate 🍫 ...
- The Most Romantic 😍 Islands in the World 🏖 to Visit with Your Love 💑 ...